Tuesday, March 06, 2007

breakfast instead

I recently set up several breakfast appointments with friends instead of dinner. I really like the idea and think I'm going to do more of this if possible:
  • People generally have stuff planned in the evenings but not early in the morning
  • it's much healthier to eat a big breakfast instead of a big dinner (and I usually overeat when I eat out)
  • breakfast places are usually packed on the weekends (esp the good ones) - I'm guessing (hoping?) they're not as bad on the weekdays


So let's get together for breakfast sometime. There are a bunch of places that I haven't been to in a while, and a bunch that I haven't ever tried.

2 comments:

Nate said...

You forgot possibly the most important thing about breakfast, Mr. Self-Employed Man: it usually costs less!

Hemant Bhanoo said...

right on, gunslinger. it's definitely the cost effective way to go.