Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Finally mobile

I finally got my car last night.
It's blazing red. I can listen to my ipod in it. I don't have to inhale 30 minutes worth of road fumes while getting to work. Unfortunately, I'm contributing to those fumes. :( Hey I gave the buses a chance (probably not a completely fair chance).

Anyone want to suggest a great web hosting service where I can move this blog (I want to start using movabletype) and host photos as well?

Incidentally, if you aren't using a news aggregator to read this, you need to. Check out bloglines.

2 comments:

audrey said...

This is new and something that might be worth trying. MSN finally rolled out their own version of weblogging with MSN Spaces: http://spaces.msn.com In it, you get 10MB of hosting space for photos. Note: it's still in Beta as it literally just launched TODAY.

Krishnan said...

traitor! what would baby blue think? Baby red just does not roll of the tounge as easily...