Thursday, June 02, 2005

lost moments

I was driving back from work just now, at about 2:30am. I saw this amazing sight on the road. There were 4 people riding bicycles in a rectangular formation in the middle of the road. Across their heads was draped a huge something made of plywood. I couldn't get close enough to see, but it might have been a billboard. I'm guessing the distance between the front and rear cyclists was about 12-15 feet, and the distance between two adjacent cyclists was about 8-10 feet.

Only in India. I wish I'd had a camera with me!

1 comment:

swaminathan said...

HI,
I saw an earlier post of yours that you intend to start a blog distributed technologies. Well Im not sure if you still have that idea, but can you give me some pointers to start off in understanding and programming distributed systems.

Thanks
Swami